SAAS-FEE RACE SKI TRAINING GROUPS
Adolescents and Adults 16 onwards. FIS age
SUMMER: Monday July 15th 2019 - Friday September 6th 2019
AUTUMN: Monday October 14th - Friday November 1st 2019
In our FIS age group training we apply training methods that will boost confidence and increase performance, adapted to each level of skills. From racers that want to improve for their own enjoyment and experience in racing, to athletes seeking improved results and to enter national or regional selection ski teams, we can give the right workouts and coaching for all, both on and off skis. A great afternoon activity plan will perfectly complement the overall positive output of the camp. The best way to approach the racing season.
One week ski training camp for FIS athletes includes:
- 5 Mornings ski training (Mon-Fri), including GS and SL courses in reserved lanes.
- 4 afternoons activities: Sports, Yoga, Condition Training, Mental Coaching, Video Analysis and Ski Tuning.
- 2 Carpet machine dry skiing sessions for deep technical reinforcement.
- Good plan of activities in the event the glacier is closed.
- End of camp report and videos.